04/20/20 - 04/24/20
The week-long event held in Raleigh, North Carolina will include educational opportunities in the areas of atrial fibrillation, heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, resuscitation, stroke, and the outpatient management of hypertension, cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Mon, April 20 | Cardiac Certification Workshop
- Tues, April 21 | Cardiac Conference (Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Arrest, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure)
- Wed, April 22 | Outpatient Care: Improving Hypertension, Cholesterol, and Diabetes Conference
- Thurs, April 23 | Stroke Conference
- Fri, April 24 | Stroke Certification Workshop
Participants will attend primarily from North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Puerto Rico. Planning is underway and more details will be added soon!